Monday, January 14, 2013

I've just learned about UpVerter, an online, in-the-cloud schematic, simulation and PCB layout EDA tool. And it's affordable, for open-source designers, you can use it for free. Or pay for private projects. Compared to KiCad or Eagle, this is interesting as it's easier to collaborate on designs.

Though I haven't yet figured out how to import Eagle libraries, which would be useful. I have and intend to make more stuff that I'd post under LGPL or GPL there in Eagle 5 format. I'd like to upload some things toward an FPGA 68k softcore into Motorola 68060 socket widget as discussed here.

I've set up a project for such a thing at UpVerter as well as a linked project at GitHub for VHDL/Verilog code.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home